ebxml-bp message

Subject: Subsumming WS-CBL with WS-ebBP...

Folks,

I just noticed this article - http://www.soamag.com/I12/1107-3.asp

This seems to be a perfect use case for ebBP - and all the principles and concepts involved are of course very familiar.  The plinks can easily reference out to a BPSS instance.

Instead - WS-CBL is referenced - http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-cdl-10/ - this has been a candidate recommendation for 2 years and not moved forward - mainly because the original gang behind it - including our two cohorts from prior ebXML work - David Burdett, Commerce One and Tony Fletcher, Choreology - have moved on.

Maybe we need to simply create a pattern of ebBP called WS-ebBP - to get these WS- heads looking at WS-ebBP here...

CErtainly would be interesting to re-do the article with ebBP syntax examples...

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)