ebxml-cppa message

Subject: [ebxml-cppa] final comments on V 1.11

Here are comments on section 11 on and a few more on earlier sections.

8.4.23

2015(+42):  This replaces my earlier comment to this line.  It would be
useful to include a reference to 8.4.22.1 in the mention of synchronous
mode.

8.4.23.1

2045(+8):  Please delete the tp:BusinessTransactionCharacteristics line.
This element has been moved to ThisPartyActionBinding.

13

3472(+9):  Plese delete spurious mailto: on this line.

Appendix E

6410 (+1):  The is a problem with this and the other headings at this
level.  I assume that it should be "E.1 suggestions..." etc.

6444(+35):  Spurious line break at the end of this line.

6450(+41):  This heading should be numbered E.1.1 and similarly for other
headings at this level.

A.1.5.3 (actually E.1.5.3)

7203(+0) BusinessTransactionCharacteristics has been moved to
ThisPartyActionBinding.  This heading and the whole text of this section
need to be corrected. I have not called out each correction in these
comments.

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704