ebxml-msg message

Subject: Spec Problem -- Re: [ebxml-msg] XPath Transform question...

There seems to be an error in the latest spec, lines 1077 and 1078.

ancestor-or-self::() should be ancestor-or-self::node()

Thanks to Jeff Turpin for pointing this out to me.  I feel that the spec
should be updated to reflect this, unless there is something I am not
considering.

Regards,

Matthew MacKenzie