ebxml-msg message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] RE: Working on AS4 Profile ticket and encountered some issues that need your attention

Thanks Pim

We will need to approve it this week. I'm working to create the document
by accepting the relevant changes. The meeting minutes also needs to
have a link to that document when the motion to approve is made.

Thanks
Makesh

-----Original Message-----
From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Pim van der Eijk
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 1:22 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] RE: Working on AS4 Profile ticket and
encountered some issues that need your attention

Resending this message from the appropriate account.

//

I can't attend a meeting this week due to travel,  but if there is one
and there is a vote to approve the CSD with all tracked changes removed
as CSD, then I'm voting in favour of it.  We should probably also fix
the citation format to something like the following and remove the note.

[AS4-Profile]
AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0. 22 Feb 2012. OASIS Committee
Specification Draft 05.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-
profile/v1.0/csd05/AS4-profile-v1.0-csd05.odt