egov message

Subject: RE: [egov] Manchester ministerial conference on eGovernment

I'll be there as part of the austrian government delegation....

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pim.vandereijk@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 25 October 2005 09:35
To: h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl; egov@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

Is anyone on the TC planning to attend the Manchester ministerial
conference?

http://www.egov2005conference.gov.uk/

Topics of relevance to OASIS are security and identification, procurement
(UBL is already very important here), interoperability and open standards,
infrastructure for eGovernment. There are enough people we should talk to
make them aware of relevant OASIS standards and to encourage participation
in the eGov TC.

Pim