emergency-ms message

Subject: Notes and zoom recording dor June 1 meeting

Hi Jane,

Please find attached the zoom link to the recording for the meeting today â OH NO!  It seems although I selected to record, zoom did not â or at least it did not save it like usual.  We left so much on the audio for you â  Maybe you AI can helpâ

Also attached is the corrected notes from March.  Please use these along with the notes taken at the meeting to finalize and post.

There are also a several things on the recording that we ask for your input or guidance that need your attention.  Maybe if you can recover the meeting from AI I can go over the tasks with you.

Thank you,

Elysa