emergency-msg message

Subject: Today's meeting

Hi Everyone,

I don't think it was surprising that there was only Jacob Westfall
and myself in today's meeting, so we wanted to ask if there was
support for having a special meeting next Tuesday at noon Eastern
Time?

We scanned through the combined Comments list and think that the SC
can work through resolutions on all 30 in two meetings. So if we meet
next week, we can finish after the next TC meeting, and possibly get
a CAP Next Gen, either 1.2 or 2.0 in step with the CAP-EAS work, and
leverage those two deliverables together the way EDXL-RM and
EDXL-HAVE are now.

Please reply with your availability.

Cheers,
Rex