emergency message

Subject: Re: [emergency] E-GOV Conference

At 06:19 AM 6/12/2003 -0700, Rex Brooks wrote:
>[...] I wanted to add the url for the E-GOV Conference and ask if anyone
>from this group attended, or attends today, if we could get a quick review
>of it.
>
>http://www.e-gov.com/

It was a great conference! My favorite session was given by Andrew Pinder,
the "E-Envoy" of the U.K.
  http://www.e-envoy.gov.uk/oee/oee.nsf/sections/mediacentre-biographies/$file/apinder.htm

I did spread the word about CAP to several vendors interested in alerts.

I was also a speaker at the conference, delivering a tutorial on Web
Mapping Services http://www.gils.net/egov2003-wms.ppt

Eliot