emergency message

Subject: RE: [emergency] <resourceDesc> (aka Issue #32)

I think you are on to something here - we need to either change or
clarify the word "type". Art just sent a great explanation, that helped
me better understand what was intended. Since the word "kind" doesn't
plug right in, how about:

"The human readable text describing the type, such as 'map' or 'photo',
and content of the resource file"

Allen