emergency message

Subject: Anteon certification of use of CAP 1.1

On behalf of Kwasi, and in support of our CAP 1.1 submission, I am forwarding his statement on Anteon's use of CAP 1.1

Dear Julia,

Anteon Corporation has an application which consumes the CAP 1.1 message, activates alert devices and utilizes the CAP data as source information for mission critical disaster response solutions. This information is provided as part of the CAP 1.1 submission.

Regards,

Kwasi Speede
Project Manager
Emergency Coordination