emergency message

Subject: STRATEGY Documents in Public Review

Greetings Everyone,

The STRATEGY Project in the EU I participate in has two documents representing two streams of this of this effort open for public review. Note: CEN stands for European Committee for Standardization.

Quoting from recent correspondence:

The official way to access any CEN document for anybody that is not part of the workshop, such as the ones that we are producing in our CEN workshop, is to download them from the official web page of CEN corresponding to that workshop. In our case, that page is https://www.cencenelec.eu/news-and-events/news/2023/workshop/2023-05-02-cwas-cen-ws-ipci/

If you have some specific comments to make, you can send them to me and I will put that into the comments document format and pass along as requested.

Best Regards,
Rex Brooks

Secretary of The OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee