emergency message

Subject: Last minute changes: Re: Final draft WD12 is now posted. Please finesse!

Hi Everyone,

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking"Oh expletive deleted! I forgot to check this". My bad. I have attached what I sincerely hope are the last changes needed for the Mobile Alerting Practices Committee Note.ð

Cheers,
Rex

On 7/17/2023 7:44 AM, elysajones@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks for the reminder ð

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 9:41 AM
To: elysajones@yahoo.com
Cc: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>

Elysa/Rex - please be sure to include the link to the document in the motion to approve it as a CN.

Thanks,

/chet

On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 9:37âAM <elysajones@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you so much, Mark for all your hard work on this document!  It will be up to Rex working with Chet to do what is next.  We plan to vote on this CN WD at the EMTC meeting tomorrow at 12EDT.  Letâs get it ready for that vote.  Cheers, Elysa