legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Reply Requested: TC Meetings in New Orleans

We have been asked to reconfirm the number of attendees for out meetings,
the reasons are in the message attached.  The following list is who I have
confirmed for our TC meeting, and the Member Section meeting.
Please review the list and let me know of any changes.  I will be working
on the presumption that you will be staying in the conference hotel.  If
not, please let me know that as well.
If you have guests attending, please provide those names as well.

OASIS has asked for this information ASAP.
(See attached file: OASIS Symposium Attendance.doc)
Thanks,
Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377

Please note that my e-mail address is changing to:
Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov

----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 03/03/2004 10:13 AM
-----

                      "Dee Schur"
                      <dee.schur@oasis-        To:       <david@drrw.info>, "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@onename.com>,
                      open.org>                 <emtc@nc.rr.com>, <ian.c.jones@bt.com>, <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>, "Breininger,
                                                Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>, <martin.chapman@oracle.com>,
                      03/03/2004 06:19          <tom@coastin.com>, <john@greacen.net>, <David.Roberts@unisys.com>,
                      AM                        <trutkowski@verisign.com>, <kreger@us.ibm.com>, <Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov>,
                                                <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>, "Jacques Durand" <JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com>
                                               cc:       "Jane Harnad" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>, "Carol Geyer"
                                                <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
                                               Subject:  TC Meetings in New Orleans

Hello Chairs,
We are trying to make final room placements for the TC meetings in New
Orleans. The good news is, many TC are making plans to attend but the bad
news is, we are now being accessed a fee for some of the meeting space
because we are requiring so many meeting rooms. It is very important that
you have a firm commitment from your membership regarding their attendance.
I will need the following information from each of you ASAP because the
hotel is expecting a city wide sellout and we do not want to hold these
meeting rooms if your TC members have not made hotel reservations.
Additionally, we still have TCs on the waiting list. If you are on the wait
list, please answer these questions as well. OASIS is unable to secure
additional meeting rooms until we fill and expand our current sleeping room
block at the Marriott.

Please supply me with the following information:

1.    Final head count with names of members attending.
2.    Will you need a speakerphone for conference calling? The charge is
375USD
per day which will be the responsibility of the TC.
3.    Will a member of your TC be interested in sponsoring a boxed lunch
for
the TC at a cost of approximately 40USD per person?
4.    Exact time requirement (most have answered this question but things
may
have changed)
5.    Please identify your TC in this reply.

Thank you so much for your assistance, this is going to be a great
experience for all!

Regards,
Dee

OASIS Symposium Attendance.doc