legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Yesterday's ECF TC conference call

Yesterday's ECF TC Conference call was only attended by 4 people besides myself.  We did not have a  quorum and had no substantive discussion.  Our next scheduled call is January 11 at 12:00 noon Eastern time.  We regularly schedule calls on the second Tuesday of each month at Noon Eastern time.

IF THIS TIME IS NOT CONVENIENT FOR THE MEMBERSHIP, LETS CHANGE IT!  We need to increase member attendance on in these calls.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Robin Gibson, PMP
Court Automation Manager
Information Technology Division