legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Charging Mapping

Barb,

Thanks for doing the initial mapping.  While I’m confident most of these are already covered, I think you have probably identified a few we need to add (e.g. grand jury information).  Please upload your mapping – that should save us time.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: Barbara Holmes
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 11:11 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Charging Mapping

The following elements are for discussion from the Charging specification.  While they may be in ECF, there is not a completely clean mapping that I can determine.

If anyone is interested, I can provide the spreadsheet I used to do the mapping and I will upload it to the task. Otherwise perhaps we can carve out some time to consider these.

Thanks,
Barbara Holmes

Age at the Time of Incident (probably can be calculated)
Fingerprint Event Tracking Number
Calendar - Event Address, Floor
Event Type (Calendar) may map to Event Text
Primary Language (Person) may map to Language Code
Charge - Alternative Charge Indicator, Originating Agency Charge Identifier, Victim Rights Offense Indicator, Charge Text (charging language tailored to the crime), Probable Cause Statement, Charge Modifier Statute  Charge Modifier Title, NCIC Charge Code
Court - Court Level, Court ORI, District ID (Judicial District)
Defendant - Citizenship, Social Details
Driving Incident -  (Drivers) License State
Prior Filing (for a refiling)
Organization - Division
Employment Position Name
Person - Living Indicator, Military ID
Address - Postbox Number, Building Identifier(building no in defendants address), Room Number (includes apartment number)
Sentence - Penalty Class, Additional Sanctions, Penalty Enhancer Description, Prior Conviction Enhancement, Penalty Enhancer Statute,Penalty Enhancer Title
Charging Authority - Authorization, Authorization Block
Foreperson Name, Grand Jury Type, Panel Number (Grand Jury)
Legal Authority
Advisory Notification Indicator
Bail Amount