legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: RE: ECF 5.0 Error Codes

I like the minimal list … first 42 lines with the addition of “Other Error-Please Contact the Court”  … I would be happy with contacting the “Contact Reference” too as perhaps defined by: m:AnomalyContactInformation (nc:ContactInformationType)

The Internet runs on about that many HTML error codes.  Just saying.

- Jim M

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of James E Cabral
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 1:10 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] ECF 5.0 Error Codes

As we discussed with the code list task team today,  we need to agree on a minimum set of error codes to include in ECF 5.0 with the understanding that each implementations will most likely use a superset of the ECF 5.0 codes.  Here is the current list including ECF 4 codes, Arizona codes and codes I proposed for ECF 5.0 for your review.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532