legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - ECF 4.1 and 5.01 document cardinality.docx uploaded

Thanks for checking my work Gary.

During the meeting Monday, I believe there was a consensus to align document cardinality in ECF 4.1 with ECF 5.0/5.01.  I doubt anyone will suggest restricting the cardinality in 5.01 to match 4.1.  So, my plan is to update 4.1 with these changes and publish updated Working Drafts of both 4.1 and 5.01 now.  Hopefully, that will give everyone plenty of time to review and comment on these before our next meeting July 17.

Jim Cabral

Vice President, Court Relations

502-640-4970

Visit the site | Check out the blog | Contact us

From: Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 11:28 AM
To: Jim Cabral <jim.cabral@infotrack.com>; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org>

Jim,

Good analysis and I concur.

For others, the Recommendation summary in the ‘ECF 4.1 and 5.01 document cardinality.docx’ document Jim provided is easier to follow. I color highlighted the section titles below to make them stand out more. Originally I was misreading these as just a sentence continuation on the next line.

Gary Graham