legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Re: Bulk e-filing

Gary,

Thanks for catching that.  I have uploaded new working drafts of ECF 4.1 and ECF 5.01 WS SIP that remove that reference.

Jim Cabral

Vice President, Court Relations

502-640-4970

Visit the site | Check out the blog | Contact us

From: Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 7:45 PM
To: Jim Cabral <jim.cabral@infotrack.com>
Cc: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Bulk e-filing

Jim,

At Monday’s (6-19-23) TC meeting, we agreed to discontinue use of the terms ‘batch’ and ‘bulk’ e-filing, and to remove these terms from the current ECF 4.1 and ECF 5.01 specifications.

Since the words “This version adds support for bulk filings” appear in both the ECF v4.1 Web Services SIP specification document and the ECF Web Services v5.01 specification document, will we be seeing updated working drafts for these as well?

Gary