legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - ECF TC Agenda 071723.docx uploaded

Enrique,

Thank you very much for catching this typo.

I hope everyone will consider this a non-substantive change so that we can avoid having to ballot on another working draft.  If anyone disagrees, please respond to this list before the ballot closes tomorrow.

Jim Cabral

Vice President, Court Relations

502-640-4970

Visit the site | Check out the blog | Contact us

Book time to meet with me

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Othon, Enrique <Enrique.Othon@tylertech.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 3:39 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org>

We were going over the wcf-v5.01-wd06.docx and noticed that RequireAsynchronousResponsesIndicator is misspelled in the policyresponse.xsd

In the xsd file it’s spelled RequireAsynchronousResponesIndicator

Enrique Othon
Senior Software Engineer, eSolutions
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

P: 972.713.3770 ext: 113488