legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Re: ECF v4.1 Implementation Guidance Committee Note Initial Draft

Gary, I uploaded both your original draft and my revised draft (with tracked changes) to Kavi.

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2023 4:33 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org>

ECF TC,

I agreed to take a first stab at drafting the Implementation Guidance Committee Note for ECF v4.1 using the document structure/form provided by OASIS Administration.

This first draft is attached for TC review.

There are areas with yellow-highlighted text. Mostly, this was included in the original OASIS provided document/form and generally provides guidance on formatting and use of various document sections. I have left this in for now, but this will need to be removed prior to finalization.

There are a couple of yellow-highlighted sections that begin with “TC”. These are issues for TC consideration.

Gary Graham