legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Special Majority Vote to approve ECF 4.1 and 5.01 as Committee Specifications

ECF TC:

At the face to face meeting last week, the TC voted to move forward both ECF 4.1 and 5.01 as Committee Specifications.

I thought we were finally DONE with these (for now) but there is actually one more step. Per the OASIS TC Process, Committee Specifications actually need a Special Majority Vote conducted by TC Administrators to approve.  So, based on the votes by the TC last week to move these forward, I requested TC Administrators issue the required ballots.  Hopefully they will be forthcoming.

Please look for those ballots in your email soon and respond promptly.  Note that Special Majority Vote requires approval by 2/3 of the eligible voters so we really need everyone to vote.

Thanks!

Jim Cabral

Vice President, Court Relations

502-640-4970

Visit the site | Check out the blog | Contact us

Book time to meet with me