legalxml-econtracts message

Subject: Structural Markup – "Basic" Clause Model Recommendations Report

Hi

Please find attached draft of the attached for consideration and
discussion.

I say "draft" in case there are any typos etc, and depending on how the
TC wishes to handle things, to leave the way open to amend it prior to
calling it final.

I've attached OpenOffice (.sxw), PDF, and RTF versions.  The OpenOffice
version is the original, and I checked the PDF is okay.  I haven't
checked the RTF, but hope it opens okay in Word and include it for ease
of quoting.

cheers,

Jason

--

Jason Harrop
CTO, SPEEDLEGAL

Melbourne
Mob +61 (0)402 02 66 34
Tel +61 (0)3 9670 0141
Fax +61 (0)3 9670 0142
www.speedlegal.com

SmartPrecedent(R) software
The most intelligent way to create documents

BasicClauseModel-Recommendations-Draft-1_0.sxw

BasicClauseModel-Recommendations-Draft-1_0.rtf

BasicClauseModel-Recommendations-Draft-1_0.pdf