legalxml-econtracts message

Subject: Signature Areas

Here is a simple 3 page lease that captions the signature area of a contract
consistent with the numbering of its preceding clauses. This is not a common
practice, but I wanted to share that it does occur. My proposal to identify just
the specific signature text using an inline element, would not lead to the
concerns that arise from trying to markup a signature area when it occurs within
a clause.

http://www.aa.psu.edu/stulife/housing/sample_lease.pdf