lexidma-comment message

Subject: Re: [lexidma-comment] LEXIDMA comments

Thanks, John,

I assume that those are comments for the extended 1st public review of DMLEX Version 1.0
https://docs.oasis-open.org/lexidma/dmlex/v1.0/csd01/dmlex-v1.0-csd01-public-review-metadata.html
On behalf of LEXIDMA TC, I acknowledge receipt of your comments within the extended deadline.Â
Github issues will be created for your comments included in this email and you are invited to follow those issues under the 1st public review milestone
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/lexidma/milestone/1
and record your satisfaction with your comments' dispositions

Cheers dFÂ

LEXIDMA TC Secretary