lexidma message

Subject: Updated diagram for OntoLex in LEXIDMA

Hi all,

I created an updated diagram for the LEXIDMA work based on the key elements of the OntoLex model that are of relevance to the group.
LEXIDMA OntoLex.png
Some points

1/ We do allow recursion but only of a single very specificÂelement called the "lexicographic component". This is mostly due to the way that the lexicographic module was added on top of the core model
2/ Most of the elements are allowed on either the entry or the sense except for definitions, usages (which may not be good), collocations (also maybe not quite right), and etymology. LanguageÂis also not allowed on forms (it is assumed to be inherited from the entry).

Regards,
John