lvcsp message

Dear members,

I noticed only by visiting the documents section in the
TC workspace that there is a draft minutes document for
meeting 1 of 2 post inaugural meeting.

Also there are seed documents now that I did not notice before.
That is good, but better IMO would be to have kavi send notifications
to the TC mailing list.

@Scott, @Chet: or is this feature broken for this TC?
I still got notifications last week upon submit of documents in SARIF TC.

Thanks and all the best,
Stefan