office-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: ca@chbs.dk

I know this is too late to be part of the heering but it has come to my knowledge that OpenDocument doesn't specify the formulars used in spreadsheets so every spreadsheet vendor can implement formulars in their own way without being an open standard.

This way a vendor can create lock-in to their spreadsheets.

Please wait announcing OpenDocument 1.0 until the format for spreadsheet formulars are specified.

The most enjoyable greetings
Claus Agerskov (formerly Sørensen)
ca@chbs.dk, http://opendocument.chbs.dk/