office message

Subject: Congratulations on Draft Approval

Greetings!

I think both Michael and Daniel deserve a round of applause for getting
the Open Office Specification 1.0 to TC approval!

Just thinking about the timing of next steps for getting OASIS approval.

Any thoughts on the time table for that process?

Thinking that we may want to have an known errata list before we seek
public review so people won't have to report things that we are already
aware of in the final draft.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Director of Research and Development