office message

Subject: Proposal for Meta Data Mapping to RDF

Dear TC members,

I've uploaded the proposal that descibes a mapping from OpenDocument meta
data to RDF to our document section:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15382/meta-to-rdf-proposal.odt

As agreed in the TC meeting yesterday, we will continue our discussions
regarding this proposal in the TC con call on December, the 19th, based on
the feedback we get until when.

Best regards

Michael