office message

Subject: Re: [office] Namespace prefixes in attribute values

Warren Turkal wrote:
> Could you please give a simple example? Are you talking about the
> values being qualified, or are you talking about something that looks
> like a namespace for an attribute.

I'm talking about qualified values. An example could be an element

<a b="c:d"/> where c is a namespace prefix.

Background is the discussion we had in the last TC call regarding the
use of namespace prefixes on the table:formula attribute. I've promised
to post a few examples where namespace prefixes are also evaluated
within attributes values.

Michael