office message

Subject: OpenDocument v1.2 Part 3 CD01 Rev03

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded a new ODF 1.2 Part 3 specification and the corresponding
schema and ontology files:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37668
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37666

I have further uploaded the editor's version of that draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37667

The editor's version contains change tracking information that show
changes from CD01, but the bibliographic indexes, the table of content,
and the automatic generated element and attribute cross references are
not up-to-date in this document.

The current draft contains resolutions for all part 3 issues we had,
except OFFICE-2259 (which has status new; a preliminary resolution has
been added to the draft) and OFFICE-2670 (that was submitted a few hours
ago).

For the two issues that are marked as needs discussion, preliminary
resolutions have been added, too.

Best regards

Michael

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org