office message

Subject: Re: Improved usability for ODF users by RNG artefacts in HTML - Resolved but bad note-taking on my part

hi Patrick,

On 10.11.21 16:37, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Greetings,

Going over all the issues for application and I found:

Improved usability for ODF users by RNG artefacts in HTML
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4080

Which is marked resolved, but my note taking fails us:

*****

Svante Schubert: These are the last files atm:
https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03
patrick: svante will do a zip file for now
*****

My memory, such as it is, was that the RNG artefacts were not going to
be work products of the TC, but users could consult them at their own risk.

Sadly I can't swear to that but that's how I would treat it if asked today.

Putting this on the agenda for our next meeting.

it looks like these HTML files are available from:

https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/schemas/

so i'm not sure what's left to do here.

--
Michael Stahl