office message

Subject: Store properties from OOXML 3D-shapes in ODF

Hi members,

as discussed in last call, I have put the problems I see into a document.

It describes in each case in a part "OOXML" the attributes/elements of OOXML and gives the section number in the ISO document so that you can find them there.

The part "ODF" next to it contains the problems I see.

I have developed a lot for geometry of shapes. So it might be, that I presume something, which in fact is not known to you. Please ask if something is not clear.

Kind regards,
Regina