office message

Subject: Re: [office] Review of ODF 1.4 Part 3 WD02

OFFICE-2949

===========

I guess that since I was logged in and had a filter open that did not include this item, it just jumped instead to the first item in the filter. Being logged out, going to the item and them logging in seems to work fine.

A) Review of Schema Changes

OFFICE-2949 has Component/s: Graphics, Part 1 (Schema) but I see no associated schema changes in the JIRA item.

B) Review of Specification Changes

a) The specification changes appear to be correctly applied

C) Review of Appendix Entry

Issue correctly mentioned in Appendix!

Andreas

--

Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD FTICA

Registrar & Associate Vice-President, Enrolment and Planning

Professor, Mathematical & Computing Sciences

Direct: +1 780 479 9290
Toll-Free: +1 866 479 5200

Concordia University of
                                        Edmonton

concordia.ab.ca

Concordia University of
                                      Edmonton Twitter Concordia University of
                                      Edmonton Instagram Concordia University of
                                      Edmonton Facebook