office message

Subject: Submission approved for Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v 1.3 to ISO/IEC JTC 1

Dear Members of the ODF TC:

Having received no comments from the member review (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202302/msg00000.html) on your proposed terms for submission of OpenDocument v 1.3 to ISO/IEC JTC 1, and no other objections, OASIS management has approved this submission and will submit it as proposed, per the OASIS Liaison Policy (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison/#submitwork). Within the next few days, we will share with the TC our draft proposed "explanatory report" (cover letter) to accompany the submission and ballot, for your feedback.Â

Chet Ensign and Jamie Clark

James Bryce Clark

General Counsel & CPO

OASIS Open

jamie.clark@oasis-open.org
Xing  LinkedIn  Twitter  Mastodon Â
Setting the standard for open collaboration