office message

Subject: ODF Issues with your name against it

Andreas,

Before you leave, ..., ;-)

There are three issues in JIRA for ODF 1.4 that have your name against them:

Office-3949 LINEST: default value for arrayX underspecified https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3949

Office-3664 Additional chart type: box plot https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3664

Office-3880 cell-content-is-between is underspecified https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3880

Anything we can do before we freeze the draft for ODF 1.4?

Apologies if my bad record keeping has failed to capture resolutions on any of these issues.

Thanks!

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

--