office message

Subject: Re: ODF Issues with your name against it

Hi,

On 2023-04-25 9:30 a.m., Patrick Durusau wrote:
Andreas,

Before you leave, ..., ;-)

There are three issues in JIRA for ODF 1.4 that have your name against them:

Office-3949 LINEST: default value for arrayX underspecified https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3949
As the JIRA issue states: "The problem is that Excel & Gnumeric appear to use row-major order while LibreOffice yses column-major order." So there is no obvious solution to this. This is not just a question of determine the reasonable default value. I note that I am not assigned to this but was the reporter.

Office-3664 Additional chart type: box plot https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3664
When we discussed this in the TC we found out that the various implementation are implementing the interface (i.e. the kind of data it expects) completely different from each other. So I do not see how we can create a unified plot type for thjis.

Office-3880 cell-content-is-between is underspecified https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3880

This would be far from a easy fix. One of the main reasons I am leaving the TC is that I do not seem to have the time to address this kind of issue.

Sorry

Andreas

--

Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD FTICA (he/him/his)

Registrar & Associate Vice-President, Enrolment and Planning

Professor, Mathematical & Computing Sciences

Direct: +1 780 479 9290
Toll-Free: +1 866 479 5200

Concordia University of
                                        Edmonton

concordia.ab.ca

Concordia University of
                                      Edmonton Twitter Concordia University of
                                      Edmonton Instagram Concordia University of
                                      Edmonton Facebook