office message

Subject: ODF 1.3 submission to JTC 1 : explanatory report

Attached please find the proposed "cover letter" report we propose to send to JTC 1 (along with the document slisted therein and the ballot request. Comments and corrections are welcome.

An earlier message failed for message size, so I have taken out the standards materials package, and will transmit that separately to the TC list and repository.

Regards JBCÂ

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ