office message

Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.4 progress sheet

I have made some editorial fixes in the master document for Part 3 in GitHub. These relate to Office-4030 and impact 20.404.4 and 20.404.6 in minor ways:
- in 20.404.4 the reference to UAX9 should link to the Normative References and should not link externally;
- in 20.404.6 some text was styled incorrectly with a character style.

Francis

Sent from my iPad