office message

Subject: Re: [office] Telephone number for Taiwan?

Hi Regina,

after the conference, I invested some time to find a dial-in from Taiwan:
  1. As I do not have any account login for our set up, I took a new free account atÂhttps://www.freeconferencecall.com/
    there is no Taiwan number listed and even our existing functioning numbers are different.
  2. Still there are Apps like for Android:Âhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freeconferencecall.fccmeetingclient&hl=en_US
    Which might allow you to dial in from anywhere, where the Internet is.
  3. I was even able to dial in with my German telefon provider over WiFi using the German number from Thailand - as there is no number for Thailand, either.
  4. We might use another VOIP - like JITSI -, which has some telefon dial in addition to VOIP - at least when organized from my Google Calendar.Â
Therefore, there is no easy solution to the problem and we should add this to the agenda of our next call.

Best regards,
Svante