office message

Subject: Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference, 09 October 2023

Greetings!

The agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2023-10-09

Time of meeting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=10&day=9&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=234&p2=25&p3=136&p4=37&p5=28&p6=241

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers - Access code: 438387

Canada Â(use US number)
Denmark +45 78 77 25 34
Germany +49 30 255550324
Hungary +36 1 987 6874
Netherlands Â+31 6 35205016
United Kingdom +44 330 777 2407
US +1 267 807 9605

Chat room for meeting is at http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 25 September 2023 - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202309/msg00036.html

4. Status update/review on last week's editors work
a) https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4094 Reopened due to new input from Eike - next steps?)
b) https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4141 (FYI: solved by Francis, reviewed by Svante)
c) https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4112 Next steps?

5. Issue OFFICE-4147: Wrong algorithm in 4.11.7.7 Procedure E in part 4
The issue some weeks ago, so please be prepared! **Please read in advance! **
We need to vote on the existing proposal and the target version (JIRA "Fix Version" property).
a) https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4147
b) https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/part4-formula/OpenDocument-v1.3-os-part4-formula.html#Basis-ProcedureE
c) https://issues.oasis-open.org/secure/attachment/12086/Steps%20manually.ods
Please note in the ODS there are three spreadsheets (proposal and two ODF 1.3 variants).
The input for the formula in green above, the intermediate steps with some final results in bold and
as comparison the YEARFRAC method to get to the same result tested in LibreOffice and Excel.
Thanks for your contribution, Regina!

6. Additions to applied OFFICE-4110 which is related to draw:handle
a) https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4146
We need to vote on the existing proposal and the target version (JIRA "Fix Version" property).

7. Check Issues
The query "project = OFFICE AND status = New AND fixVersion is EMPTY" shows 17 issues (including 4147 above)
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20New%20AND%20fixVersion%20is%20EMPTY
a) We might want to prioritize on the four bugs:
project = OFFICE AND status = New AND fixVersion is EMPTY AND Type=Bug
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4147?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20New%20AND%20fixVersion%20is%20EMPTY%20AND%20Type%3DBug
b) followed by the six improvements:
project = OFFICE AND status = New AND fixVersion is EMPTY AND type=Improvement
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4145?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20New%20AND%20fixVersion%20is%20EMPTY%20AND%20type%3DImprovement

8. Adjournment.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Svante