office message

Subject: Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference, 30 October 2023

Greetings!

The agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2023-10-30

Time of meeting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=10&day=30&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=234&p2=25&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers - Access code: 438387

Canada (use US number)
Denmark +45 78 77 25 34
Germany +49 30 255550324
Hungary +36 1 987 6874
Netherlands +31 6 35205016
United Kingdom +44 330 777 2407
US +1 267 807 9605

Chat room for meeting is at http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 23 October 2023 - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202310/msg00028.html

4. Status update/review on last week's editors work
a) https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4146 was processed, so if it is editorial (last comment) why not using "editorial" flag?

b) ACTION REQUIRED: How do we proceed with Francis comment/question on how to handle other references to deprecated XML:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202310/msg00031.html

c) Proposed changes to spreadsheet functions YEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND and other related
 Âhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4094
 ÂMoved from ODF 1.4 to 1.5 to MS team some more weeks to discuss it in more detail and extend.
 ÂWill put it on the agenda, when someone will ask for it!

d) Francis gave an update on the Editor's ODF 1.4 editing progress sheet:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202310/msg00034/ODF_1.4_editing_progress_sheet_2023-10-23.ods
And might want to guide us through.

e) Svante added the editorial flags that were missing from editorial issues mentioned in last week's meeting:
 Âi. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4088
 Âii. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4113
 Âiii. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4139

5. Check Issues - ACTION REQUIRED: PLEASE PREPARE!
The query "project = OFFICE AND status = New AND fixVersion is EMPTY" shows 10 issues
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20New%20AND%20fixVersion%20is%20EMPTY
There are three improvements we would like to focus on this call:
project = OFFICE AND status = New AND fixVersion is EMPTY AND type=Improvement
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4131?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20New%20AND%20fixVersion%20is%20EMPTY%20AND%20type%3DImprovement

a) OFFICE-4131: Inline content controls for text documents
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4131

b) OFFICE-4129: Addition to style:vertical-rel Allow area above page content area
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4129

c) OFFICE-4111: Rule missing for marker in enhanced-path
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4111

6. Adjournment.