office message

Subject: Re: [office] Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference, 13 November 2023

Thank you, Francis, for the update!

We will alter the agendaÂaccordingly on Monday during item 2 (approval of the agenda).Â
I will suggestÂadding this topic as a new item and moving all ISO related topics because of their higher priority to the beginning starting with new item #4.ÂÂ

As this ISO request will be likely made for all future ODF releases.
Patrick might want to alter the ODF 1.3 release and the current ODF 1.4Âworking document in parallel.

Have a nice weekend,
Svante