office message

Subject: ODF 1.4 editing progress sheet

Dear ODF TC members

I attach the latest version of the ODF 1.4 editing progress sheet. Recent status changes and remaining issues are highlighted in yellow. Here is a summary of the recent status changes and remaining issues:

1. Removal of revisions from the lists of changes in Appendices in Parts 3 and 4

Purely editorial changes to a section have been removed from the Appendices in Parts 3 and 4. The JIRA issues concerned are: OFFICE-4025, OFFICE-4088, OFFICE-4096, OFFICE-4113 (except changes to function COUNTA in Part 4, Section 6.13.7), OFFICE-4139.

2. OFFICE-3759

There is a purely stylistic issue (font needs to change) still to be fixed in the new entry for 'error' in Table 14 (Part 3, Section 19.389). I expect to fix this before the next TC meeting on Monday.

3. OFFICE-4023

The Resolution field has been updated and the text in Part 3, Section 10.9.1 changed to reflect the TC decision on 30/Oct/23.

4. OFFICE-4072

The duplicate text remains in Part 3, Section 19.197 (same text inserted at start and end of this Section), but I expect to fix this before the next TC meeting.

5. OFFICE-4086

There is still a styling error in headings of Appendix sub-sections. I will try to resolve this before the next TC meeting.

6. OFFICE-4094

The TC decided not to resolve this issue in ODF 1.4.

7. OFFICE-4107

The changes proposed by Michael Stahl and agreed by the TC in June 22 have not been applied. I expect to do so before the next TC meeting.

8. OFFICE-4108

I have corrected a typing error in the Resolution field in JIRA (the attribute is 'style:number-list-format-name', not 'number:number-list-format-name'), and expect to correct this in Part 3, Section 922 before the next TC meeting. The section numbers in the Resolution field have also been updated.

9. OFFICE-4112

This issue has been added to the status sheet. I expect to change the text in line with the Resolution before the next TC meeting.

10. OFFICE-4114

A styling error in Part 4 has been fixed.

11. OFFICE-4115

This issue has been added to the status sheet. The change was actually made at the same time as the change resolved in OFFICE-4030 was made, but this wasn't recorded. It is proposed to add OFFICE-4115 to Appendix G, entry for Appendix E.1.

Kind regards,

Francis