opendocument-users message

Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Microsoft Puts Up Misstatements About ODF

Hello Adam,
thanks for the link. IMHO I think we should expect this kind of thing from
MS, but if we were really to work on a PR, I think that Sun, the OOo
community and/or the OASIS (TC or not) should answer publicly, as they are
the ones who are directly accused from this. I don't see the fellowship,
IBM, Adobe or other members doing this as they are not targeted.

Best,
Charles-H. Schulz.