pkcs11-comment message

Subject: Re: [tab] RE: [pkcs11-comment] Comments on PCKS public drafts

Bob,

You are very welcome.

You TC is doing work that is becoming more and more important every day.

Deeply appreciated.

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick

On 01/08/2014 05:12 AM, Griffin, Robert wrote:
> Hi -
>
> Thanks for your (extensive) comments. We are reviewing them in the
> PKCS 11 TC and will reply soon with resolutions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bob
>
> Robert Griffin, PKCS 11 TC co-chair
>
> -----Original Message----- From:
> pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
> [mailto:pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Patrick
> Durusau Sent: Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013 00:07 To:
> pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org; tab@lists.oasis-open.org
> Subject: [pkcs11-comment] Comments on PCKS public drafts
>
> Greetings!
>
> Members of the Technical Advisory Board endeavour to comment on all
> 30 day public review drafts.
>
> Comments on:
>
> PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification Version
> 2.40 Committee Specification Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01
>
> PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Current Mechanisms
> Specification Version 2.40 Committee Specification Draft 01 /
> Public Review Draft 01
>
> PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Historical Mechanisms
> Specification Version 2.40 Committee Specification Draft 01 /
> Public Review Draft 01
>
> PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Profiles Version 2.40
> Committee Specification Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01
>
> PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Usage Guide Version 2.40
> Committee Note Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01
>
> are attached.
>
> It isn't necessary to acknowledge each comment separately.
>
> A single email acknowledging this email will be sufficient.
>
> When the TC has acted on these issues, I would appreciate a pointer
> to the TCs resolution as the TAB is tracking the resolution of
> comments from TAB members.
>
> Hope you are having a great holiday!
>
> Patrick

> generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Co-Chair, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC, Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, ISO 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau