pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Re: [pki-lowercosts] Tomorrow's conference call

Ann,

David and I were on the call at 0900 PT. We talked
until about 0905 PT and then agreed that the best
way to use the time would be for David to go work
on his action items from our last concall (asking
Arshad to help us estimate a price for the contractor
job and preparing a proposal for the PKI MS SC).
I guess we need to synchronize our watches!

We'll miss you in September. See you in October.

Thanks,

Steve