pki-lowercosts message

Subject: Re: [pki-lowercosts] Meeting day

Here are times that are typically good
for me (all Eastern U.S. Time):

Monday    9:00 AM -  5:00 PM
Tuesday   9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Thursday  9:00 AM -  3:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Friday    9:00 AM -  5:30 PM

Of course, this varies slightly from
week to week. Next week, I could only
meet on Thursday (9-5:30) or on Friday
(11:30-5:30).

Cancelling this week's meeting and moving
it to next week is OK with me but I hope
we can fit it into that schedule. Ditto
for choosing a new meeting schedule.

Thanks,

Steve