provision message

Subject: Committee Specification Dates

On today’s call I took an action item to present some possible time times for the completion of the specification.  The following is the process time line, followed by some work-back to show a possible committee specification date:

1.       Agreed committee specification – requires 2/3 approval

2.       30 day public review

3.       Submit to board for approval by 15th of month

4.       Last day of following  month – voting closed

5.       2 Weeks admin

6.       OASIS standard

So, if we agree a committee specification by May 15th we get a standard on/around July 15th

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

512) 657 8360