regrep message

Subject: Re: [regrep] BIEs re-visited.

Message text written by Lisa Carnahan

David and All,

The work of the CC-review subteam is to do what you suggest below; that is,

determine how CCs, BIEs and such can be registered/stored/queried in an
ebXML registry.  Our approach is to look at the RIM/Services capabilities
in RegV2 as well as look to making enhancements for RegV3 that would better

support CC/BIE (and such) usage.    The CC-review team is in contact with
various CC folks; asking questions, raising issues, etc.

--lisa<

Lisa,

Understood.  I'd previously made a statement on BIEs to the CC-review
team that was not accurate given the new information on BIEs.
So I wanted to make sure that I corrrected that.

Admittedly this came a little bit out of left field ; -)

When all this worked started back last year it was very hard to figure -
now its
coming to fruition the architecture stack is coming together very
nicely and I'm looking forward to being able to orchestrate all
this using the Registry.

Thanks, DW.